“A Mastermind is a coordination of knowledge and effort in a spirit of harmony between two or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose…..It is a well-known fact that several lamps will provide more illumination that a single lamp. It is the same with successful, thoughtful people. The input of a thoughtfully selected group, although it should not dictate your own opinions and actions, often enhances the output of a single man or woman.” Napoleon Hill
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
For mastermind topics, go to Leadership Development under the “Services” tab.
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you.” Henry Ward Beecher
Contact me for a mastermind group in your area.